Vinpower Digital SharkCopier Daisy Chain - 10 Bay Duplicator - Black
The SharkCopier DC (daisy chain capable duplicator) offers all the incredible capabilities and quality of the standard SharkCopier series with the added capability to connect multiple towers together that are all operated by a single source. Even though each tower can be operated independently, when they are connected together in a daisy chain configuration using a special serial cable, the SharkCopier DC can link over 60,000 towers together operated by a single source on the master tower. All units whether used on their own or connected are completely standalone and provide exact digital copies of CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Daisy Chain Capable:
Able to connect multiple manual towers together which are all controlled by one master source for quick reliable mass production.
- Independent Towers:
All of the Daisy Chain towers can be operated as independent towers or connected together depending on the users needs.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported:
Improved 'Load and Copy' to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning:
The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory:
Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion:
Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- AutoCopy feature:
Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing*:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
|350 MB CD|
*at 48x duplication speed
|2.5 GB DVD|
*at 16x duplication speed
*x represents the number of towers