Verbatim MediDisc DVD-R 8x 4.7GB White Thermal Print (Everest - TEAC P55) 50pk Spindle
Verbatim MediDisc DVD-R 4.7GB 8X White Thermal Printable 50pk Spindle
Patient welfare depends on accurate image reproduction. MediDisc DVD-R media incorporates a specially developed proprietary Metal Azo recording dye that provides superior performance and reliable data recording at all writing speeds. Metal Azo technology also provides the long archival life required for healthcare image and records retention by protecting critical patient data from heat, humidity, UV light, and other environmental elements. Disc-to-disc consistency is another key to the high quality of MediDisc media. Verbatim employs special manufacturing and testing control procedures that assures each MediDisc DVD-R performs at the highest standard. All MediDisc media also contain a protective scuff-resistant coating that protects data from the abuses of busy hospital and physician's office environments. Verbatim MediDisc DVD-R media are DICOM compliant and usable in HIPAA records systems.
Features & Benefits
- 1X-8X DVD recording speed*
- Metal Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance
- Tight manufacturing controls guarantee disc-to-disc consistency.
- Compatible with thermal disc printers from Rimage and others.
- Crisp & clear image reproduction
- DICOM Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Note: For optimal performance & compatibility, check your drive manufacturer's web site and apply the latest firmware upgrades.