- Requests for the return of defective merchandise must be made no later than 60 days from the invoice date.
- Merchandise returned as defective is subject to testing before credit will be issued.
- If the merchandise is not defective per the manufacturer's specifications, a 20% restocking fee will apply and return charges will be deducted from the credit issued to the customer.
- Customers returning defective merchandise with an authorized RMA number within 30 days of the invoice date are eligible to receive either:
- A credit memo on their account to be used toward future purchases
- A refund on the credit card charged for the original order
- You must contact the manufacturer for technical assistance before initiating the return process on all defective returns.
- Please contact the manufacturer after 30 days for warranty assistance.
- Media Mega Mall will send a pre-paid return label to the customer via e-mail for the return of defective merchandise.
- Notifications of shipping errors must be made no later than 10 days after the delivery date of the shipment.
- Customers will be financially responsible for merchandise shipped to them in error if the merchandise is not returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Requests for the return of all non-defective merchandise must be made no later than 30 days from the invoice date.
- Customers returning non-defective merchandise will be responsible for freight charges to return the product.
- All returns for non-defective merchandise are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Signature Required Policy
- Media Mega Mall provdes a checkbox during the checkout process to request that no signature is required for delivery.
- If this box is not checked, a signature will be required and cannot be waived once the order has shipped from our warehouse.
- Any order that requires a signature and is returned to Media Mega Mall due to an inability to sign for delivery, will only be eligable for a refund amount which equals the total order amount less the amount charged for shipping and handling.
- Items may be reshipped by request and agreement to an additional shipping charge.
- Please log in and use the customer dashboard to initiate the return process.
- After the return process is initiated, an RMA number will be provided with return instructions via e-mail to the customer.
- Once an RMA number is issued, the customer must ship the product according to instructions provided by Media Mega Mall within 7-10 days.
- The customer must provide a valid tracking number(s) for the return shipment to out Returns Department within three days of shipping back the merchandise.
- Media Mega Mall will not be responsible for lost or damaged customer return shipments. The customer is responsible for insuring all return shipments and can file a claim with UPS if the return shipment is damaged.
- Returns with out a valid RMA number referenced will not be accepted. Customer returns without a valid RMA number will be refused upon arrival.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all supplementary items, such as manuals, accessories, etc., or additional fees may apply.