Microboards CopyWriter Pro Rackmount 1 to 4 DVD / CD Duplicator
Microboards CopyWriter Rackmount Copier
The CopyWriter Rackmount is Microboards’s multi-drive DVD-R/CD-R duplicator employing the use of General Purpose 18x DVD or 52X CD recorders. The unit supports both standalone and optional computer-connect operation and allows you to copy from multiple DVD formats.
An intuitive, menu-driven display and 2-button control interface provide simple one-touch operation for the novice user while giving access to advanced features for the professional. The hard drive comes standard with the system and allows the user to archive up to 10 CD and/or DVD images or perform CD track extraction for CD audio compilations. Content protection makes it impossible to copy encrypted entertainment titles on general purpose media. Check out our DVD FAQ for more information.
|Series||Recorders||CD Recording Speed||DVD Recording Speed||Track Extraction||Number of HD Images||Bit-to-Bit* Data Verify||LCD||Recorder|
|Standard CD PRO||4||52X||--||·||27||·||·||Basic|
|Premium DVD PRO||4||48x||18x||·||27||·||·||Industrial**|
- Stand-Alone DVD-R / CD-R duplicator
- 4U rackmount enclosure for aesthetic integration with current equipment
- One Touch duplication
- Simulation mode to ensure recording stability·Speed selectable (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 18x for DVD-R and 4x,8x,16x, 24x, 40x for CD-R)
- Easy-to-read, two-line display for status and error reporting
- Copy and Verify
- Updates easily installed through DVD/CD reader
- 80GB hard drive comes standard for DVD/CD image archival (up to 10 images) and CD track extraction for audio compilation CDs
- Supports DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, Dual Layer DVD, CD-DA (Red Book), CD-ROM Modes 1&@, XA Forms 1&2, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS
- Direct Master Feature: Firewire Connection to PC or Mac for DVD/CD mastering*
*Optional Firewire (IEEE 1394) interface available for PC or Mac. (PC software included with DSR DVD Series, Firewire (IEEE 1394) adapters available from Microboards Technology.)
|Configurations (Number of Recorders)||Dimensions (D x W x H) in inches||Shipping Weight in lbs|
|Rackmount||18 x 17 x 7||50|
Power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
MTBF>50,000 Hours MTTR less than 30 minutes
Environment: 10 C - 40 C RH: 20% - 80%
·Track Extraction allows the user to create Customized Audio Discs
*Verification is bit-to-bit for Data disc only.. For CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) basic disc read check is performed.
**The Premium Series of CD and DVD Towers feature industrial-quality recording drives.