With the ability to copy all CD configurations, all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, and Blu-ray discs, the SharkCopier is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy to operate control panel offers many advanced features such as; AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much much more. The SharkCopier offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models.
The Sony 24x DVD; CD-R/RW drive can record DVD+R discs at up to 24X, burning a full disc in about 6 minutes. Other improvements include faster burning of rewritable DVD+RW discs can now be burned at up to 8x max and 6x max for DVD-RW. The drive also burns DVD+R DL Double layer discs at up to 12X. Double Layer discs are capable of storing up to 4 hours of MPEG-2 video or up to 8.5GB of data on a single sided disc with 2 recordable layers. Once recorded, DVD+R DL discs are compatible with many home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Of course, the Sony 24x drive can also record standard 4.7GB DVD+R and DVD+RW discs and CDs too!
|Key Features |
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- New USB Copy Connect (optional):
Able to transfer image files directly from a PC to the duplicator's internal HDD. No longer need to burn a master disc to initiate the duplication process.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported*:
Improved 'Load and Copy' to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning*:
The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory **:
Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- AutoCopy feature:
Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing*:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.