Verbatim BD-R DL 50GB 6X DataLifePlus White Inkjet Hub Printable
Create a custom look for your high-definition project with Verbatim's Inkjet Printable BD-R DL media. This double-layer disc uses blue-violet laser technology to store up to 50GB of HD data, a 1080p resolution and multiple audio formats perfect for HD video and surround sound. The super white printable surface offers full-surface edge-to-edge printing and superior fast-drying ink absorption for clear text and high-resolution images. Verbatim treats all Blu-ray discs with its super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust. Compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware and inkjet disc printers, Verbatim printable BD-R DL media offers high-capacity storage you can customize.
- High-Definition - Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files. So, you'll use fewer discs when you're backing-up, recording or duplicating high definition digital recordings - including your music library.
- Hard Coat - All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up.
- Laser Technology - Verbatim Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means, superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound.
- Capacity - The Verbatim double-layer printable Blu-ray disc offers up to 50GB of storage space to back-up your video, music, photos and more.
- Printable - The Verbatim printable Blu-ray disc has a super white printable surface that offers full-surface edge-to-edge printing and superior fast-drying ink absorption for clear text and high-resolution photo-quality printing.
- Recordable - This double-layer Blu-ray disc is designed for one-time recording and should be used with BD-R hardware.
- Compatibility - Verbatim Blu-ray discs are compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware from leaders in the market like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG.
- Warranty - All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 40-year history of quality and reliability.