The TP-5100 runs stand-alone (via the LCD Touchpad), or networked to your Windows (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX, or Linux workstation. Multiple units can be networked simultaneously for mission critical high demand situations.
The robust, industrial-designed robotics combined with an easy-to-use yet powerful web browser-based user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms on the same network. Because the system is controlled by your java-enabled web browser, there is no client software or printer drivers to install!
- 220 Disc Capacity
- Choice of Printer Solutions - Inkjet, Direct Print Thermal or Thermal Re-Transfer
- Built-in hard drive for image storage
- Operating System independent*
- TrueNet LX user interface - no client software required*
- Simple LCD Touchpad interface
- Small Footprint - fits almost any desktop
- High Quality Dye-Sublimation
- CMYK Printing with 'True Black'
- Exclusive Versamax Ribbon - widest media compatibility and lowest cost per print
- Fixed Cost per Print
- Scratch and Water Proof, Fade-Resistant Prints
- Windoes XP Printer Driver
- Windows XP, Vista 32 & 64-bit, Mac OSX, and Linux support through TrueNet LX/FX (when used with an autoloader)
- Compatible with TP-5100and all TCP-7000 Series Desktop Publishing Systems
- Also available embedded with the NS-4500t