R-Quest TP-5100 CD / DVD Auto Disc Printer with FlashJet 2 Printer
The TP-5100 runs stand-alone (via the LCD Touchpad), or networked to your Windows (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX, or Linux workstation. Multiple units can be networked simultaneously for mission critical high demand situations.
The robust, industrial-designed robotics combined with an easy-to-use yet powerful web browser-based user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms on the same network. Because the system is controlled by your java-enabled web browser, there is no client software or printer drivers to install!
- 220 Disc Capacity
- Choice of Printer Solutions - Inkjet, Direct Print Thermal or Thermal Re-Transfer
- Built-in hard drive for image storage
- Operating System independent*
- TrueNet LX user interface - no client software required*
- Simple LCD Touchpad interface
- Small Footprint - fits almost any desktop
R-Quest supports a range of printing solutions to fit every need. With the low cost of entry, the FlashJet 2 photo-quality inkjet printer provides great looking prints. The FlashJet Pro is the perfect inkjet solution for high-volume printing, producing up to 1500 labels with a single set of ink cartridges.
- 4800dpi Inkjet - photorealistic prints
- 4-color CMYK
- HP Engine
- Windows XP & Vista 32-bit Printer Driver
- Windows XP, Vista 32 & 64-bit, Mac OSX, and Linux support through TrueNet LX/FX (when used with an autoloader)
- Compatible with TP-5100 and all TCP-7000 Series Desktop Publishing Systems