MF Digital Scribe 9000 Print Station with PicoJet
This is one of MF Digital's most recent automated CD DVD Printer Stations with 300 disc capacity, network ready, KVM system ensures lights-out printing production. Configured with the PicoJet inkjet CD DVD printer.
The Scribe Series CD DVD Printer Stations offer the most versatile and flexible automated printing solutions on the market today. Simply add Keyboard, Video Monitor and Mouse and enjoy the full power of a Microsoft XP Pro based print station accessible from any desktop PC via MF Digital's exclusive license-free Windows XP network client software. Upgrade to a Scribe 9000 duplicator at anytime for a turnkey duplicator and in-line print solution for complete duplicating automation.
Industrial Design - Features a Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Chassis and Aluminum Spindles
- Print Customised Labels: Print unique, serialised labels and custom individual prints through powerful labeling software.
- Swap Printers: Exclusive "snap-n-go" alignment to easily change from Inkjet printer or Thermal printer and back again.
- High-Speed Robotics: Proven robotics yield quick media transfer, accurate placement and industrial design for 24/7 operation.
- Job Queue: Queue unlimited number of print jobs for continuous uninterrupted production.
- Print File Support: Flexible print file support. Print from SureThing (.std), Adobe (.pdf) and .prn files.
Click HERE for more info.
System Type - DP-9602 PSJ
Controller - Windows XP Pro
Disc Capacity - 300
PC Based Operation
Auto Loading System
Network Client Support
80mm Round Compatible
Dimensions (WxHxD) - 22x22x16 Inches
Weight - 40lbs / 19kb
Power Consumption - 115 Watts
AC Input - 115V / 230V
Recommended Operating Environment
Temperature: 59 to 97.7°C; Humidity: 20 to 80% RH Non-condensing