The TCP-7000 Series of desktop publishing systems provide both stand-alone and network attached publishing solutions for any size business. The TCP-7400BD model has 4 Blu-Ray BD-R / BD-RE recorders, a 220 disc capacity, and comes with TrueNet LX disc publishing software with the option to upgrade to TrueNet FX.
The robust, industrial-designed robotics combined with an easy-to-use yet powerful web browser-based user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms such as Windows (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX, and Linux simultaneously on the same network. Because the system is controlled by your java-enabled web browser, there is no client software or printer drivers to install!
- High Quality Dye-Sublimation
- CMYK Printing with 'True Black'
- Exclusive Versamax Ribbon - widest media compatibility and lowest cost per print
- Fixed Cost per Print
- Scratch and Water Proof, Fade-Resistant Prints
- Windoes XP Printer Driver
- Windows XP, Vista 32 & 64-bit, Mac OSX, and Linux support through TrueNet LX/FX (when used with an autoloader)
- Compatible with TP-5100and all TCP-7000 Series Desktop Publishing Systems
- Also available embedded with the NS-4500t
TrueNet FX Software
TrueNet FX is the most complete disc publishing software available today. TrueNet FX works within any java-enabled web browser, including Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari. There is no need to install client software, making deployment within any corporate structure a breeze and providing instant compatibility with Windows XP & Vista (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX, and Linux simultaneously.
TrueNet FX features:
- Drag & Drop Mastering
- Multi Disc Sets - up to 25 discs per set (99 with theNS-4500), including mixed CD, DVD and Blu-ray
- Edit and update jobs in real time
- Easily repeat or restart jobs with additional quantities
- Change job priorities in real time
- Import ready-made ISO images - even up to 50GB for Blu-ray!
- Built-in Label Designer with dynamic user-defined form fields
- Disc Label Serialization
- Data Mail-Merge functions
- E-Mail Event Notification
- Role-based user security and access control
- Full System Logging - accessible in real time
- Label Design Lockout - ensures that users select a pre-defined corporate label
- Up to 25 unique users (250 with the NS-4500), all with their own login and e-mail address
- Quota-based jobs on a user-by-user basis
- Customizable Low Media/Print Supplies thresholds with e-mail notifications
- API functionality
TrueNet FX is loaded by entering the address of the system in the browser address bar, just like accessing any web site. Within a few moments TrueNet FX is ready to use.